Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reflections (4)


The trail was good experience for me as there were many opportunities to learn more about nature. There were also many chances for us to put what we learnt in school to use during the trail such as when we had to estimate the area of the Eco Lake. I think that the trail also enabled us to gain more knowledge as we had to search for clues and find out things we did not know before to answer the questions.

During the trail, I learnt many things about plants, such as their medicinal purposes and what their scientific names were. I also learnt about the evolution of plants over the millennia and how the plants came to be what they are today.

A lot of teamwork was involved and I think that improved the relationship between the members of the team. However, there was not enough time and we did not manage to go to all of the stations. I also think that the net book was hard to use as it was difficult to type while walking, but the overall experience was good. The questions were slightly challenging, but it was not too difficult for us to figure out. I liked the part where pictures were required as it gave the whole trail a more enjoyable feel. It was also fun as I got to see ducks and swans at the Eco Lake. I would recommend this trail and also join it again if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment