Saturday, October 22, 2011

Reflection (1)


The trail at the Botanic Gardens helped to heighten my knowledge about science and math as the stations allowed me to learn the benefits of certain activities and even learn the difference between herbs and spices. Also, I learned about the importance of team spirit as teamwork and plenty of cooperation was needed from each of the members in order to complete the trail successfully.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly during the trip as we get to walk around parts of the Botanic Gardens in search of the answers to the questions posed to us. My favourite part was when we walked around the Evolution Garden. Coincidentally, it was drizzling lightly, and it added on the air of mystery to the garden.

Overall, I felt that the Math and Science Trail was quite useful and it was a really enjoyable learning experience. I really hope that more of such activities will be held in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment