Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reflections (3)

The Botanic Gardens is a great place to visit and the trail arranged has been an interesting activity set in. Through the trail, I have definitely learnt more about the biodiversity and especially in the various exotic plants existing in the garden itself. It was also intriguing to take a look at the different appearances of various plant species.

I was also able to use a mixture of thinking skills which I have learnt from school to apply them when solving the trail questions. My group and I have also got the answers from the Internet through the use of Smartphone and accomplished our task of the activity.

On the whole, it was an exciting experience, being my first time visiting the Botanic Garden. Also, the digital worksheet given was also fun and challenging. Nonetheless, it would be better if more time and activities were given for the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment